Monday, June 6, 2016

Challenge #105 - The Great Outdoors

Hello! Brittany here to bring you our new challenge - The Great Outdoors!

With the weather warming up, the outdoors are calling - this is the best time of the year for hiking, camping, picnics, water play at the beaches and rivers - you name it! I can't wait to see your project inspired by the outdoors!

We have a fabulous guest designer this month, Leah Tees


Here is a bit about her:

"I have been crafting for all of my life and was a decorative painting instructor for many years before I started doing paper crafts. I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada with my youngest teenage daughter and our two dogs. We love to read and spend time outdoors and I can't seem to ever have enough things to do, lol!

My favourite stamps are too many to name and I love to color with Copics, Prismacolor pencils and watercolor and I am dying to drag out my oils and acrylic paints. I also create jewelry in my spare time, ha ha ha ha (what spare time) :)

My blog is odetopaper.blogspot.ca where you can see inspiration for a few design teams :)"

Here is the beautiful card Leah created for our challenge - be sure to stop by her blog to say hi!:


Here is how the rest of us design team members interpreted the challenge:

My project was not only geared towards the outdoors, but also for my very outdoorsy dad (since Father's Day is just around the corner).

Kristy
I couldn't decide on which Great Outdoor layout to share with you today...so here are 2 for you!



The winner of Challenge #104, is Leslie Turner!!!

Congratulations! Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

5 comments:

Ode to Paper said...

Thank you so much for having me as a Guest on your blog :) The DT members projects are fantastic!

Leslie said...

I'm absolutely thrilled to see my Hello Friend card chosen as your winner this time! Thank you so much! And thanks for another fun challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT
A Beautiful Mess DT
Calendar Girls DT

Janice said...

Lovely makes from the design team, thank you for a great challenge!
Janice x

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

These are all terrific! Love the styles.

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge, I took it a bit literally! Wonderful DT inspiration as always. Best, CG